The latest information on this coming season’s Away Coach Travel is as follows:
Once again we are hoping to go to every away match but we are aware that prices are likely to rise by a fairly large amount due to fuel prices. We are again using Red Rose coaches and are expecting travel prices and departure times soon.
Following consultation involving the Supporters’ Trust; officials from the club; Red Rose Coaches; and our liaison police officers, we have made the following changes for the coming season:
- Under 12s to pay 2/3 of the full price whilst everyone else will pay full price.
- Any under 16 year old must be accompanied by a responsible adult. An adult can be responsible for up to three children and this doesn’t have to be a parent. However this responsible adult will be responsible for all the journey and the behaviour of the youngsters, before, during and after the match.
- Everyone who travels on the coach must be a member of the Supporters’ Trust – the cost is just £5 per year and membership runs from the 1st July to the 30th June. People can renew/join the Trust at the market shop; on line on the website; at the Clayton End table before our home matches or directly by contacting email@example.com. Under 12s will join the Junior Redz with the same conditions – for this you can also contact Ken Jefferson (07490825242).
Please remember that these changes have followed the meeting at the beginning of this report.
The rules on the coach remain unchanged:
- No alcohol allowed on board (this is the law for a y organised coach travelling to a sports fixture).
- No bad language – respect for everyone on board regardless of age, sex, colour or religion.
Finally, we hope to have details of the first few trips by next weekend.