Carefully selected merchandise for the discerning Stanley Fan
- Fine Art Prints For SaleJust in time for Christmas, we are pleased to offer a selection of fine art prints designed to appeal to Stanley fans and lovers of old Accrington. All three prints are taken from original paintings by Accrington-born artist and Stanley supporter, Mike Procter. To order and pay, please use the form below. Prints may either be collected from the Supporters’ Trust Market Hall shop*, or we can post (UK only) 2nd class signed-for. *You will be advised when your print is ready for collection Print 1 “Coley 2000”The first print shows John Coleman, player-manager of Accrington Stanley, in the final […]
- #HERGAMETOO Pin Badges#HERGAMETOO Pin Badges are now available, they cost £2 plus £1.45 postage To buy a badge, please order and pay, using the form below.
- LIMITED EDITION Collector’s Item BadgeFor sale now – for a limited time only – Out Stanley Out LGBTQI+ support badge. Only £2 + £1.45 (large letter) UK postage. To order, please complete the form below.
- Limited Edition ASFC Golf TowelA unique opportunity to own one of these strictly limited edition towels £12.99 by mail plus UK postage £1.83 They are also available in the market shop at £12.99. To own your own ASFC Golf Towel, please complete the form below:
- “Life Without Football Is No Life”A new football book has just been published which will provide Stanley fans with something of interest as the author devotes a whole chapter to our club. TONY ROBINSON began keeping a record of every game of football he went to see at the start of the 1965/66 season. At that time, he was 14 years old. Since then, he has recorded every game he has attended. Marking the score, attendance and competition. By the time that Covid 19 put a halt to all football matches in the spring of 2020, Tony had watched a total of 4,033 games. Averaging […]
- Limited Edition Collectors’ ItemA rare opportunity to own a piece historic Stanley memorabilia Limited edition, framed & handsigned, celebrating 20 years for our management duo.Measures 63cm wide x 53 high. Ideally, you will collect, or we can deliver locally within BB postcodes.Any postage by special arrangement. £50 each. To reserve yours, please complete the form below
- Stanley Phone CoversUpgrade your phone for only £8.99* *£8.99 + £1.45 postage within UK, if required. For overseas orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Newly available unique phone case designs made for your phone. Choose your design, manufacturer and model below and we will supply you with a sparkling new cover to upgrade your phone. Cases can be seen and ordered in the Market shop and then will be available for collection, generally within a week. Design No 1 #ASFC Design No 2 #RedWhite Design No 3 #SU Design No 4 #Pride Design No 5 #Flag Design No 6 #Mighty Design No 7 #Boys […]
- Darren’s New BookWell-known Stanley supporter and author, Darren Woodhead, has been back at his word processor and now has a treat in store for fans. My Football Life is Darren’s seventh book, spanning almost twenty years, but is completely different to anything he has written before! His previous six publications have concentrated on documenting the historical facts around football, primarily Accrington Stanley and local history and decided it was time to share his own experiences of a lifetime of obsession with football. Although once again Darren covers many aspects of Accrington Stanley, this book delves in the often humorous, sometimes painful experiences […]
- Accrington Stanley Trading CardsWe are delighted to introduce our new, exciting and totally unique Accrington Stanley Trading card pack for the 2020/21 season. Each pack contains 20 professionally produced full colour laminated cards, 16 of the 2020/21 squad, one management card and three legends cards. All cards contain player details and an Accy trivia question. The three legends cards are Billy Kee, Paul Mullin & Andy Procter. We also have had a number of cards hand signed and these are randomly distributed throughout the packs. The cards are cellophane wrapped and are supplied in their own blister hanger pack which also gives details […]
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE! ULTRAS TEESThe Stanley Ultras offer you a viable alternative to the humble replica shirt on match days. A way for the discerning supporter to attend the game, show their colours yet not look like they’ve been kicked through the club shop. “Sweeney” There were only 4 channels I know but It’s classic TV (if you’re old enough). ‘We’re the Sweeney, son, and we haven’t had our dinner’. It’s black on white on the picture, but its available in red/white. Arguably John & Jimmy are harder, and would eat more dinner… “Religion” Football is our religion, the Crown is our church, Coleman […]
- Memorial Garden PlaquesTo be mounted on the walls in the Memorial Garden at The Wham Stadium. All the plaques will be uniform, brick sized as per the photo, and include the club crest as standard. Please complete the form, entering your chosen text for the plaque – up to 140 characters in total. Use the line options as required, line 1 for the title, then lines 2-4 for any additional text (these may be left blank if you prefer). The cost per plaque is £50, you may also wish to make an additional donation for the maintenance of the garden or other […]
- ASFC ClockAn ideal gift; Glass, wall mounted, ASFC, battery powered clock (battery not included AA type required), 200mm diameter. £17 ( free delivery in BB5 postcode) or £20 posted in the UK. NOW! Newly available! 300mm diameter version £20 delivered in BB5, £23 posted in UK
- Book Choice – Because It’s SaturdayIt was the season when John Coleman’s fairy tale came true. “You never know what happens in football, it’s littered with fairy tales,” he told award winning writer Gavin Bell in the autumn of 2017. Bell’s account of his meetings with club officials, players and fans in our promotion winning season is a highlight of his new book Because it’s Saturday, A Journey into Football’s Heartlands, a compelling portrait of life in the lower leagues far from the glitz and glamour of the Premiership. Seven clubs feature with Accrington in a timely reminder of their huge importance to the communities […]
- Slate House NumberNatural Slate house number plaques, A4 size. Price £17.50 each, plus £4 postage & packing.To order, please complete and submit the form below.
- Natural Slate Drinks CoastersSet of 4 slate drinks coasters £17.50, UK postage paid
- The Long Road back – A unique bit of memorabilia!The Long Road Back A must for every Stanley fan, a brand new poster that would look great framed on any wall!The new A2 sized poster details every League club that the Stanley 1st team have faced since 1970.They are all mapped right up to the end of the 2019/20 season and all the opponents are listed alongside the map.It has truly been The Long Road back, with fixtures from the Lancashire Combination Division 2 right up to the present day League 1 and features 188 teams.These are available from our Accrington market shop at £5 each or posted in […]
For the full range of Official Accrington Stanley merchandise including replica kit, please visit the club shop by clicking on the Plastic BoxShop (opens external website)
Retro kits can be purchased from Chablais Sport (opens external website)
They will design and print any historic retro shirt for only £35.00. All they need is the club and season – they will do the research for you. Then they will send you a design proof for you to approve.